Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Love Did We Make?

Your touch means so much to me.
Your kiss sets me on fire.
I can get lost in your eyes.
I feel your stiffness upon my leg.
Your hands start to wonder on my thigh.
You pull me closer and and I breath out.
I take in you sent and it intoxicates me.
I lose control and rip at your clothes.
I want to feel you marked up skin.
To be inside you is now my desire.
I  give in to my instinct and feed my lust.
I rip off your clothes with a heated rush.
Drunk on your kiss high on your sex.
I fall deep in to ecstasy.
I have to fill your void.
I thrust into your pleasure cave.
Your song just entices me more.
 I ride the waves of lust.
I feel it building.
I reach a point of no return.
My breath quickens. my heart races.
I explode my love in to your cavern.
Spent I collapse unable to move.
One final kiss and fade to sleep.
You are gone by time I wake.
But sweet love did we make.

No comments:

Post a Comment