Saturday, June 2, 2012

harmony at work spell

20 Dec 2007

Harmony at Work Spell

Well one of my roommates came to me and aksed me to do a spell for him. See he was have some problems getting along with his other coworkers. He asked me to do work a spell so they can get along. well this is what I cam up with. Please feel free to use it and leave any comment about how you used it.

Harmony at Work Spell
take an empty container like an old pill bottle
blend together Lavender Rose St. Johnwort Thyme Sandlewood Sage Sugar and some amethyst chips.
I mixed this up with my wand in my calurdon while chant this spell
work in harmony O human machine You are there for a higher need By my spell you all work as one Unitll the job is done By the power if the unverise and me So mote it be
I put the herbal blend into the old pill jar and labled it and cave it my friend to put in his locker

No comments:

Post a Comment