Thursday, June 14, 2012

Joys of a Coven

As a Sottary Witch you start to feel alone. When the Full Moon comes around and you find that you are the only in the Circle. When that spell you been working on finaly came to manifestion and you want to share with others. I know I have been there I have been working witchcraft alone since i started. There are many joys to working alone do not take me wrong. Like not having to amend the ritual to fit the need of others. If you mess up it is no one falt and no one else can get caught in the back fire form a spell gone wrong. ect.

 I have been working with a coven for the past year. This Coven is Great. I met other people to share my magick with. I got to learn new forms of magick; like the ritual of the lesser bansishing pentacle. I never want to learn it becaise it Christian connection. Turns out I was missing out in one the best bansishing ritual ever.

I got to learn the joy sharing in a feast in the name of the gods.  Join hands and forming the Circle. Feeling the power of the Gods move through us and connect each and ever one of us. Dancing around the fire or leaping the fire if you are brave. The Wine share in good toast and blessing all around. The stories told of each members magical past last on for hours. Each member has a speical gift that they bring to the circle. Like the Voodoo guy and then there the Magician the Kitchen Witch a Wiccan The Guardain. ect. Each one is differnet but we are all the same A child of Magick.


Each memeber of the Coven plays a imporant part wheather it is know or not. Some lessons are learned the hard way and ties have to be cut; but there were lessons learned in those sad time to be taught let us learn them well. Working together we create maricals we even cure cancer once. We have created love and became a family. Each one of us has things to teach and skills to offer to help make our life much easier. By the Mystic Alchemy of the Goddess does a Coven like this one exist. So may differnt oppions  so many  tradtions and paths working together as one

I have gain many new friends and a whole new family that joys of working with a coven is great for me at least I still work as a solitary witch but I am so glad that the Goddess led me to  my Coven.

No comments:

Post a Comment