Saturday, June 2, 2012

love warrior

3 Aug 2009

Love Warrior

So the day was the 25th of July and that happened to be my B'day. So any way a few of my friends came over to hang out. Well there was me the only man sitting in a trangle of women be great if i was stright right. Any how since i had my girld there we did a love ritual by request there was me and two others there my sister went to bed and she is not a pagan So there I was talking about love and how the gods talked trough me. We did not do a love spell not we became Love Warriors we have have enough of sitting on the side lines and waiting for love to come to us. No we have to go out and find it and if that means that we have got become warriors because Love is a battle and if u do not have the skill to fight for love you will be left in the dust. After the ritual I noticed that the ritual took on a masculine tone hence the Love Warrior. It was a very moving ritual I must say so my self well that all I wanted to say

No comments:

Post a Comment